The Quality Assurance Associate ensures that the quality required for R&D activities is maintained through documentation and specific actions.
Functions associated with the role include:
- Develop, maintain and communicate a nomenclature, classification and tracking system (to ensure that traceability & versioning is assured) for the quality documentation
- Write, review standard operating procedures (SOP) and working instructions in collaboration with users.
- Keep documentation of instruments/equipment updated and accessible to all users.
- Review and approve, from quality point of view, required forms used in the R&D department.
- Assure the functionality and development of LIMS in collaboration with provider and internal experts.
- Assure that maintenance, qualification, calibration of different equipment/instruments are performed by establishing calibration schedule for each instrument.
- Issue Lab-books for the R&D department and assure they are used as per SOP.
- Assure inventory of equipment, reagents, standards are kept updated.
- Support establishing maintenance/calibration contracts with different suppliers.
- Responsible to schedule, perform & document calibration/maintenance of balances and other instruments when necessary.
- Participate in training of new employees on different subjects under your responsibility. As examples:
- Office 365
- Balance & other instruments maintenance and calibration
- Keep Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) updated and accessible to all users;
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a QA function
- Bachelor / technical degree in chemistry or related sciences/technology.
- Good knowledge of the main softwares of the MS Office Suite
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, written and spoken
- Good ability in documentation and writing skills
- Good knowledge of LIMS or equivalent Laboratory Information Management System softwares
- Good knowledge of various lab equipment (pH meter, Conductimeter, FT-IR, UV-VIS, etc.)
- Teamwork spirit
- Critical and analytical mindset
- Meticulous attention to details. Ability to focus and maintain quality on recurring tasks
- Ease of adaptation in a dynamic environment where priorities can quickly change and / or evolve
- Well organized and good time-management skills
Submit My Application